To see our current vacancies and find out more about joining the IMPOWER team follow the link below.
As a confident communicator with keen attention to detail, you will prepare and share accurate information so that the business can make well informed decisions about its current and future workforce. You will have good organisational skills, able to manage overlapping duties across a broad set of activities, including organising recruitment interviews. You will demonstrate discretion and integrity in protecting sensitive employee data.
Competent in Microsoft Office, you will be able to prepare PowerPoint presentations, be confident with email and be able to conduct basic data analysis in Excel. With a strong work ethic, you will have the drive to deliver high quality work and a desire to learn as you go. You will have a ‘customer service’ mindset, bringing with you an assertive personality that is able to balance the needs of the business with the needs of its most important asset – our people.
You will be flexible within your role, being supportive and understanding of changing priorities, and helping the wider operations team during busy periods.
– setting up and managing online advertisements for vacancies
– monitoring and responding to applications
– coordinating interviews with candidates and staff
– preparing meeting rooms, documents and equipment for interviews, and greeting candidates
– issuing and chasing reference requests
– drafting offers and managing HR documentation
– updating and setting up new starters on HR and IT systems with external providers
– coordinating induction plans
– preparing and collating all new starter documentation
– coordinating 3-month and 6-month probationary reviews, chasing necessary documentation
– drafting and amending service contracts and NDAs with companies providing Associate services
– coordinating and managing Associate access to IT
– research and logistical support for external training
– logistical support for internal monthly training sessions including venue and facilities set-up
– distribution and analysis of feedback questionnaires
– preparing monthly documentation for payroll and pension providers
– set up payments for childcare vouchers and gym subsidy reimbursements
– data entry into payroll systems
– be the first point of contact for all HR related queries
– supporting the rollout and analysis of internal pulse surveys, skills questionnaires and 360° feedback reports
– monitoring and reporting on key HR metrics/activities
– cover for the office coordinator where necessary
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter outlining your relevant skills and experience, and why you want to help the public sector for the better.
We endeavour to consider all applications in good time and to speak with all candidates personally, although due to the sheer volume of responses this may not always be possible.
Please note that if we have not contacted you within 21 days it is fair to assume your application will not be pursued further in this instance.