This role sits at the heart of the IMPOWER Operations team. Working closely with the Chief Executive, People Manager and Directors, the PA & Office Coordinator will be responsible for the smooth running of the office in all its aspects, be the first point of contact for external visitors and callers, manage logistics for a range of meetings and events, and ensure that the Chief Executive is well supported.
This is an exciting role for someone who is proactive, a self-starter, friendly, organised, interested in continuous improvement, with strong attention to detail and who enjoys variety in their work.
- Proactive management of Chief Executive diary, ensuring it is up to date and accurate, and maximising the effective and efficient use of his time.
- Monitor Chief Executive email inbox to help prioritisation, flagging up urgent and important messages, and suggesting actions.
- Co-ordinate scheduling of leadership meetings.
- Proactive liaison with the company Chairman and Non-Executive Directors.
- Prepare documents, reports and presentations as required in advance of Chief Executive’s meetings, interviews or events.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation bookings.
- Process accurate expense submissions in line with financial procedures.
- Oversee the general running of the office, including ordering office supplies, maintaining tidiness, device maintenance etc.
- Act as first point of contact to respond to all incoming queries (phone, enquiries email inbox, post).
- Greet office visitors and organising refreshments and equipment for meetings as requested.
- Keep office management documents up to date.
- Set up meeting rooms for training, interviews and other internal meetings as required, and arrange catering for internal meetings.
- Coordinating logistics for company meetings, including monthly staff meetings, staff socials, Away Days and celebrations.
- Lead on Health and Safety, carrying out risk assessments as needed.
- Lead on IT support, including setting up IT equipment for new starters (laptops, mobiles and dongles), briefing new starters on IT practices (document management processes), problem solving IT issues for staff with our IT support company, and maintaining accurate IT equipment logs.
Required skills and experience
- Previous experience of providing personal assistance to someone within senior management.
- Demonstrable diary management experience.
- Previous experience in an office support or front of house role.
- Successful coordination of internal events.
- Excellent understanding of IT systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with different personality types.
- Proactive thinking.
- Ability to work on a number of tasks at any time.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to take direction.
Hours: Full time, 9:00am – 6:00pm, office based
Salary: £27,000 per annum
- 28 days annual leave per year.
- Pension scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Income Protection.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Gym Subsidy.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Discounts at a variety of high street retailers.
- Regular training and development opportunities, including a personal development budget to spend how you choose.
- Paid CSR days.
- Regular team socials and celebrations.
Location: City of London, near Liverpool Street Station
To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter outlining your relevant skills and experience.
Email Your Application