Join the team
IMPOWER has launched a new Insight Function to capture, share and develop our insights so we can create an understanding of the complex problems facing public services, the most effective solutions and what we do to successfully embed and optimise their impact.
This new Insight Analyst role sits within the Insight Function and will help to position IMPOWER as a leading consultancy for thought leadership in public services by identifying, developing, articulating and sharing the company’s insights while also tracking external trends and policy debates.
The ideal candidate will:
- have some understanding of the challenges and opportunities in local government and the wider health & care sector
- be naturally curious about what drives behaviours
- be interested in solving complex problems by using data analysis to provide new insights
- be pragmatic, enjoy using their initiative, and have a passion for making a difference
As this is a new position, within a new function, we are keen for the successful candidate to play an active part in developing the role and we are willing to flex the role in line with their unique skills and ambitions.
For a full job description please see our LinkedIn page.
Skills & experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Advanced numeracy and spreadsheet skills, including Excel; experience of data visualisation an advantage
- Some experience of local government and/or healthcare
- Intellectual curiosity and critical thinking skills
- Common sense
- Strong attention to detail
- Support for IMPOWER’s values and a passion to make a difference
- 28 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Disability assurance
- Gym subsidy
If this opportunity excites you please send your CV to email@example.com with a covering note of no more than 2 sides, explaining the reasons for your suitability for the role. The closing date is 14 June 23:59.
Email Your Application