We are looking for individuals with a solid background in public sector consulting, to help iMPOWER be the biggest and most respected management consultancy working exclusively to improve local public services. You will have experience in owning senior client relationships, and leading on the planning and management of key commercial opportunities.
You will develop yourself and junior staff within project and internal teams, acting as mentor and coach across the organisation. Assistant Directors will lead on ensuring the accuracy and transparency of project commercials, and will support the management team in achievement of our business plan.
iMPOWER offers a competitive package including remuneration and benefits, an interest in your continuous learning and development, training in our EDGEWORK philosophy and methodologies, and being part of a creative, bright, friendly and ambitious team. Apply today!
Required skills and experience
- A minimum of 5 years consulting experience.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the public sector.
- Proven track record of developing new consulting business and winning market credibility based on specialist expertise.
- Demonstrable people management skills and experience, including the leading of successful teams and effective performance management.
- The ability to quickly gain an understanding of the firm and our ambitions.
- The capabilities to sell and deliver projects across the spectrum of iMPOWER’s solutions and propositions.
- A demonstrable track record in the development and nurturing of account relationships to deliver future opportunities.
- Experience in developing and inspiring consulting staff.
- The ability to respond innovatively to market developments.
- A collaborative mindset; with both clients and colleagues.
- Strong analytical capability.
- Outstanding oral and written presentation skills.
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint capability.
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 28 days annual leave per year
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Income Protection
- Medical and dental insurance
- Gym Subsidy
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Discounts at a variety of high street retailers
- Regular training and development opportunities, including a personal development budget
- CSR days
- Regular team socials and celebrations
Location: Working on sites across the UK, with a Head Office based in London
Hours: Full time, 9:00am – 6:00pm
To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter outlining your relevant skills and experience. All successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of their application.
Email Your Application