Primary duties will be within the administrative support function of IMPOWER. As part of a strong and friendly team, you will support day to day activities across office management, people management and business operations as well as working with our frontline consulting teams, with an opportunity to support at least 2 consulting projects and a visit to project sites.
Tasks will include:
- Support the running of the IMPOWER office including answering phones, greeting guests, setting up meeting rooms, stock upkeep and maintenance;
- Using the internet and internal resources for research purposes;
- Manipulating excel for basic analysis of data;
- Typing up notes and minutes from meetings, capturing key actions and deadlines;
- Supporting with the coordination of company events both internal and external;
- Attending client site meetings to support facilitation of workshops, minute taking etc;
- Support with accommodation and travel booking; and
- Additional projects and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and experience:
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills – both written and oral.
- Good organisational skills.
- Proactive thinker.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good ICT skills including word processing, spreadsheets, email and the internet.
- Ability to work on a number of tasks at any time.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to take direction.
- We are particularly open to applications from anyone from a care leaver background.
Hours: Full time, 9:00am – 6:00pm, for 3 months
Salary: London Living Wage, £10.20 per hour
Location: City of London, near Liverpool Street Station
To apply please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience, and why you want to change the public sector for the better.
Email Your Application