The people behind iMPOWER are a fast-growing team of innovators and change motivators, who use behavioural insight to transform public service delivery.
We work with some of the largest and most innovative public services in the country, so this is an opportunity to create high impact, sustainable change.
If you have a passion for improving public services alongside the energy and motivation to tackle some of our clients’ most difficult challenges, we’d like to hear from you.
Our team is made up of a range of individuals but we share the following characteristics:
- High intensity
- Intellectual risk takers
We are currently looking for staff to fill various roles and welcome applicants with either a public or private sector background. You also need to be flexible as you will be expected to travel throughout the UK. Find out about what we offer our employees.
An integral part of the service delivery team, Senior Consultants are primarily responsible for supporting the creation and delivery of client proposals, structuring and delivery of consulting projects to meet individual client requirements, and the development of iMPOWER’s credibility, thought leadership and capability. The scope of the role includes project delivery, sales and business development and commitment to the business.
The right candidate will have:
- Deep experience and knowledge of the UK local government environment in at least one of our value proposition areas (children’s social care, adult social care, local government strategy, health) but open to working and delivering projects across our markets.
- Professional consulting experience or similar industry sector role
The full job specification is available here.
Operations & Bid Manager
Understand consulting but work for people who don’t? Come and resource manage our consultants at iMPOWER
We are an energetic public sector focussed firm, looking to improve our operational effectiveness by sourcing an Operations & Bid Manager.
A vacancy has arisen for a business-critical role that is pivotal to us in delivering the ‘operational hub’ of the business. The role will cover all aspects of bid and resource management including managing the tender and framework contracts, capturing opportunities, ensuring bids are commercial and competitive, reviewing and negotiating contracts, managing project resourcing and reporting on project commercials.
This full-time, permanent, London office-based role also involves the line management of the Operations Officer.
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- commercially focussed to support the effectiveness and profitability of the business
- experienced in the public sector consultancy market, in either a managerial or delivery capacity
- analytical with excellent communication skills to help translate the strategic direction into operational plans
- experienced in business development within the public sector, including using procurement frameworks
- highly organised with experience of working within a fast-paced, multi-stakeholder environment
- confident and able to provide leadership and direction to our senior team
- passionate about quality assurance and driving improvement
To express an interest in any of our roles please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter outlining your relevant experience, salary expectations and current notice period, and tell us why you want to change the public sector for the better.
iMPOWER is a values led consultancy dedicated to the reform of the public sector. See what we've helped to achieve.